Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Vampire Diaries!!

Hey everyone, I recently worked on set of The Vampire Diaries webisodes. There will be The Vampire Diaries tv show airing on the CW in september and webisodes will air sometime after the show. The webisodes are created to tell you a little more about the characters. I was hired to do Special effects makeup. I worked with and awesome Makeup artist by the name of Denise Tunnell, you can google here to find out more info. We had a great time and I was able to do some blood work which is always fun. I have some pics as always for you guys to check out!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, girl you are TALENTED.

DPrincess28 said...

Wow, that looks so real! I love Vampire stories and can't wait for this show to come out! Congrats on being a part of something so cool :-)