Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Skincare Regimen

My latest video features products that I use to take care of my skin. I used burts bees Soap bark and chamomile deep cleansing cream which has a cooling sensation, Burts bees peach and willow bark deep pore scrub, to hydrate my skin I use Aveeno Intense relief overnight cream. These products cost about $8.

Mac Volcanic ash, exfoliates the skin and has real volcanic ash in it which was used to cure skin diseases years ago. BB Seaweed clay mask by lush, this has real seaweed bits in it as well as Kaolin clay to purify the skin. Ayesha mask has clay, asparagus and kiwi in it and leaves the skin looking radiant, relaxed and refreshed. The lush facial masks cost about $7.50 a piece and the volcanic ash is $19.50 but was limited so it may be diffucult to find.

Angels on Bare skin facial cleanser by Lush. This cleanser has crushed almonds and lavendar in it and leaves the skin feeling soft. This product will un you about $13.

No comments: