Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wedding Makeover

Hello everyone, a few days ago I did a makeover for a wedding. My client wanted a soft evening look. So I went with soft smokey eyes and an evening lipcolor. She is wearing painterly paint pot, her hightlight color is rice paper e/s her crease color is soba and carbon on her lids. I lightly contoured her face with a darker color foundation and set it with Mineralize skinfinish natural powder in Medium deep. I chose blush baby blush to add a soft flush to her cheeks. On her lips I used chestnut lipliner and nightmoth lipliner just on the outer corners of her mouth. then here lips were filled in with 1N lipstick from the N collection
BEFORE

AFTER

2 comments:

DPrincess28 said...

She looks fabulous! You did a great job...again!

Unknown said...

Wow, you remembered all those details as you were applying. You are gifted! Thank God.